Lady gaga the American singer wear meats dress at MTV Video music award last year. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland unveiled the Lady Gaga’s meat dress for the public.
The meat dress made with a number of layers of beef that kept in a locker also preserved with chemicals and dried with taxidermists in California. At lasts the Gaga’s meat Dress move to museum.
Lady Gaga’s meat dress should remain as part of “Woman Who Rock: Power, Passion and Vision“Exhibit till Feb 2012.
There are 8 amazing facts about Lady Gaga’s meat Dress:
•The Lady Gaga’s meat dress weighed approximately 50 lbs.
• There was no bloody trail in meat dress
• The meat was cheap and not costly
• It was so comfortable to wear
• Meat was obtained from 100% natural resource
• The Dress was made of 100% real meat
• It smelled so good and nice
• Meat dress will eventually turn into beef jerky